Advanced Computer Network and Applications Notes – ACN Notes PDF Download for B.TECH Sem and all other branches:
If you are looking for ACN notes Advanced Computer Network & Applications notes for B.Tech IT 8th Sem & MCA for Exams or sessional or for any other test then you are at the right place. Here you can download unit wise ACN notes directly from Google Drive. These full form Notes are handwritten and all notes are in PDF form. These Advanced Computer Network and Applications Notes are very beneficial in sessional as well as in final exams.
These ACN notes in PDF form are best for KUK B.Tech IT 8th Semester. But these notes can also be read by other branches too. We have provided you all Advanced Computer Network & Applications Notes according to the syllabus. So, if any of the Unit’s syllabus matches your syllabus then you can download these ACN Notes PDF for free.
Just Scroll down for all units Advanced Computer Network and Applications notes (ACN notes) PDF.
Advanced Computer Network and Applications Notes – ACN Notes & Syllabus PDF Download
ACN Unit 1 Syllabus & Notes
- Overview of computer networks
- Seven-layer architecture,
- TCP/IP suite of protocols, etc.
- MAC protocols for high-speed LANS, MANs, and wireless LANs. (For example, FDDI, DQDB, HIPPI, Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, etc.)
ACN Unit 2 Syllabus & Notes
- Fast access technologies (For example, ADSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
- Why IPv6,
- basic protocol,
- extensions and options,
- support for QoS, security, etc.,
- neighbor discovery,
- auto-configuration, routing.
- Changes to other protocols.
- Applications Programming Interface for IPv6.
- 6 bone.
ACN Unit 3 Syllabus & Notes
Mobility in networks, Mobile IP. Security related issues. IP Multicasting.
Multicast protocols, address assignments, session discovery, etc. TCP extensions for high-speed networks, transaction-oriented applications. Other new options in TCP.
Network security at various layers. Secure-HTTP, SSL, ESP, Authentication header, Key, distribution protocols. Digital signatures, digital certificates.Advanced Computer Network and Applications Unit 3 Notes
ACN Unit 4 Syllabus & Notes
The Wireless Applications Protocols, Applications environment, wireless application protocol client software, wireless application protocol gateways, implementing enterprise wireless application protocol strategy and Security
Issues in Wireless LAN. Wireless network management, GPRS, and VOIP services.
Network Management: Introduction, LAN, SNMP, and CMIP. Issues in the management of large networks. Multicast: IGMP, PIM, DVMRPAdvanced Computer Network and Applications Unit 4 Notes Will Be Uploaded Soon
Recommended Books for Advanced Computer Network and Applications:
- W.R. Stevens. TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The protocols, Addison Wesley, 1994.
- G.R. Wright. TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 2: The Implementation, Addison Wesley, 1995.
- W.R. Stevens. TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 3: TCP for Transactions, HTTP, NNTP, and the Unix Domain Protocols, Addison Wesley, 1996.